Our Heuristic Evaluation provides an immediate tactical analysis of your product or service to correct UX/Usability.
– Go through the target products/services.
– Create reports and address ergonomic issues:
1. At the detailed design level (color, layout, wording).
2. At the deeper issues at the overall navigation level.
– Present results in the direct/remote meeting upon request.
– Feedback is from the UX/Usability Expert who has reviewed/analyzed lots of products/services.
– Faster turnaround time than user testing.
– Inexpensive relative to other evaluation methods.
– Flexible schedule. Can be reviewed throughout the development cycle, in the early phase of development cycle using requirements, using wireframe/prototype in the middle phase, and using the currently released products after releasing the products.
– Written Reports (Including Usability Issues List, Detailed Analysis, Recommendations)